Trial Participants: Informed Consent, GCP, Patient Involvement
1. Who Contributes to the Running of a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are run with contributions from many different organisations such as:
- Research institutes.
- Patient organisations.
- Pharmaceutical companies.
- The trial design.
- Scientific and ethical review procedures.
- Deciding which participants should be included in the trial.
- Finding and recruiting the appropriate participants.
- Guarantee full protection of participants taking part in the clinical trial.
- And more…