1. Tsoi B, Masucci L, Campbell K, Drummond M, O’Reilly D, Goeree R. Harmonization of reimbursement and regulatory approval processes: a systematic review of international experiences. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2013 Aug;13(4):497–511.
2. Henshall C, Mardhani-Bayne L, Frønsdal KB, Klemp M. Interactions between health technology assessment, coverage, and regulatory processes: emerging issues, goals, and opportunities. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2011 Jul;27(3): 253–60.
3. Murad M, Montori VM, Ioannidis JA, et al. How to read a systematic review and meta-analysis and apply the results to patient care: Users’ guides to the medical literature. JAMA. 2014 Jul 9;312(2):171–9.
4. Haney EM, Huffman LH, Bougatsos C, et al. Screening for Lipid Disorders in Children and Adolescents [Internet]. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2007 Jul. (Evidence Syntheses, No. 47.). http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK33480/ or http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/Page/Document/UpdateSummaryFinal/lipid-disorders-in-children-screening
5. Berger ML, Martin BC, Husereau D, Worley K, Allen JD, Yang W, et al. A questionnaire to assess the relevance and credibility of observational studies to inform health care decision making: an ISPOR-AMCP-NPC Good Practice Task Force report. Value Health J Int Soc Pharmacoeconomics Outcomes Res. 2014 Mar;17(2):143–56. http://www.valueinhealthjournal.com/article/S1098-3015(14)00009-6/pdf
6. Hofmann B, Cleemput I, Droste S et al. Harmonization of ethics in health technology assessment: a revision of the socratic approach. Int J Tech Assess Health Care. 2014;30:3-9.
7. Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA), https://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b2535
8. HTA Core Model, https://www.eunethta.eu/ja3services/submission-guidelines/submissions-faq/