3. Further Reading
- Greenhalgh T; How to read a paper. Getting
your bearings (deciding what the paper is about). BMJ. 1997 Jul 26;315(7102):243-6.
- Greenhalgh T; Assessing the methodological
quality of published papers. BMJ. 1997 Aug 2;315(7103):305-8.
- Ioannidis J, Contradicted and Initially
Stronger Effects in Highly Cited Clinical Research, JAMA, July 2005-Vol 294, No. 2, 218-228
- Montori VM et al. User’s guide to detecting misleading claims in clinical research reports. BMJ 329:1093-1096, 2004
- Schulz KF, Altman DG, Moher D, for the CONSORT Group, CONSORT 2010 Statement: Updated Guidelines for Reporting Parallel Group Randomised Trials. PLoS Medicine Vol. 7, Issue 3, 2010
- Straus SE, Richardson WS, Glasziou P, Haynes RB. Evidence-based Medicine. How to Practice and Teach EBM (3rd ed). Edinburgh: Elsevier Churchill Livingstone, 2005.